Our new online banking system is now live. You may “log in” by clicking the link in the top right corner of any agcu.org page. If you have questions or concerns please call (417)831-4398, (866)508-2428 or email email@example.com.
ATTENTION SAFARI USERS:
We have received notice from Apple development and initial testing indicates that the 5.1.7 release of Safari resolves existing login issues – http://www.apple.com/downloads/
ATTENTION QUICKEN USERS:
Please be advised the aggregation feature of Qucken is experience issues. Please click here for more information.
|INSTRUCTIONS FOR CONVERTING QUICKEN TO THE NEW ONLINE BANKING SYSTEM|
|Please be advised that the aggregation feature in Quicken Windows known as Express Web Connect will not be active for 2-3 business days after the conversion is complete.|
|QUICKEN ESSENTIALS MAC 2010-12|
|QUICKEN FOR MAC 2005-07|
|QUICKEN FOR WINDOWS 2010-2012 EWC|
|QUICKEN FOR WINDOWS 2010-2012 WC|
- Click here to view a demo of our new online banking platform.
- Your new Online Banking ID will be the letters A and G followed by your account number (minus any zeros at the beginning of the account number).
Account # 000012345678
Online Banking ID: AG12345678
- Your new password will be the first 10 characters of your current online banking password.
Current Online Banking Password: ABCDEF123456
New Online Banking Password: ABCDEF1234
A Few Features of the New Online Banking System:
- Online Financial Management Tools
- View Available Balance & Ledger Balance
- Change Your Username
- Initiate Your Own Forgotten Password and Reset Process
- View Holds and Additional Information Regarding Holds
- Custom Account Alerts
- Custom Page Layouts
Please check this page regularly for more details on our new online banking system.
Contact Us with any questions you may have regarding the new online banking system.